8

DO I BE HAPPY ??

SATURDAY --SUNDAY
15/11 -- 16/11
I won't on9
Cuz gO beacH^^
PS#
HOPE I WILL BE HAPPY

8 ♥ 幸福 ♥:

cacatkia™ 说...

as long as u clear ur mind and dont think of the unhappy things..have fun!!! anyway, i linked you to my blog..cheers

Qoo 说...

wao~~~~~~~~ boey^^ ur new zhui qiu zhe ohh~
haha he comment u almost every english post~
hahahahahaha
hohohohohohoho
hehehehehehehe
hihihihihihi~

BoEyChua 说...

huh?? Qoo dun cincai sai dlar..
frend bah^^
he oso gif u many blog o...
cacatkia i will remember wat u said..tanx

cacatkia™ 说...

qoo jealous only la...heheheehhe

Qoo 说...

boey_ hahaha~ really mah wei~ he dun ever thk tat can snatch u from me~
hahahahahahahahahhahahaa
u kiss b4 dy rite??^^
hihihihi~


cacatkia_ u man man wait lohhh i will jealous~
CHEH ~~~~

BoEyChua 说...

wei^^u two ah...
so bad horr..
im owes Qoo de horr...
CACatkia like Qoo larr..not me de~~hahaa..
wat kixx b4 ??

Qoo 说...

boey dun cincai say ohh~
later cacatkia d laopo come beat me~

WE KIIS B4 AT PUB^^
hiak~

BoEyChua 说...

O.o
hahaha...^^Shhh~~~SCERET SCERET ^^wakakaka^o^

Back to Top