0

::MY DEAREST DOG_MOMO::

[15.12.08] [0930am]

today im totally sad n in Super duper bad mood
my DEAREST DOG_MOMO was dead in dis morning

my mum had knocked it down by car_by LandCruiser (must die de)
while im sleeping..my mum called me suddenly..
n screamed ther to tell me bout dis thing...

im shocked n run down quickly..
im still blank in my mind
when i walked out...i saw MoMo's body lay on the road tat besid my hus..
im kip walked tru it..n thinkin bout which one is tat dog?
MoMo or JoJo??
im bad...cuz i kip thinking if its JoJo mayb will be better cuz dunwan tat body lay on ther is MoMo..
but..its all too late...
i saw it..MOMO..reali is MOMO..
she's lay on the road tat full of blood..
i cant take it..jz put it ther..im scare..reali scare to c her agan..
due i reali ganna fall down..cuz i cant accept it at all..
but i cant cry at tat moment..cuz my mum ther...
i saw..JoJo jz owes sat besid her's body..n run her n there...
N kip stand up to me n watching me..
looked lyk asking me "WATS UP TO MOMO?"
i cant answer him...MOMO was dead..
when i go upstair..i start cry...
im thinking of last9..me n my boy jz played vf her de..
im happy cuz she can jumped very high to touch my hand..
BUT start on today..she will never jump n move dy..
i reali dunno hw can i accept dis fake..
im scare to go outsid ther..cuz i wont c her anymore!!!
n how bout JoJo??
they owes tgt de..start frm they were borned to nw..
but nw jz left JoJo alone..its reali pity de..
when me n my 2 bro wanna clean up the body of MoMo
but dunno who was cleaned it up...
we cant find MoMo dy...
She's GONE!!
# my english becum POOR n POOR to dis..cuz im crying n lose all my english word le #
I MISS HER
@I CANT C HER TO GROW UP@
@I CANT WAIT HER TO BORN BABY@
@YESTERDAY I JZ BOUGHT A NECKLANE TAT CAN MOVE AWAY THE "INSECT" DE..BUT NW I CANT C WHETHER SHE IS OLEDY CLEAN UP OR NOT@
@WHEN I CALL "MOMO...."SHE WONT CUM DY@
@I NO NID TO GIVE TWO BOUL OF FOOD TO THEM@
ALL HAD CHANGE..........CHANGE!!!
dis is da oni pic i took vf MoMo
dis is MoMo n JoJo while ther r jz a puppy...
MoMo is da "SUCKER" tat one..
PS#
LAST...
MOMO..BYEBYE
NO MORE

0 ♥ 幸福 ♥:

Back to Top