0

::MISSION COMPLETE::

[12.01.09]
FINALLY MISSION COMPLETE JORR..
=================================
last9 i sl3p soooo damn late de.
mayb at 5am i think..
but today i wan woke up earli oso la..
when i sat insid the car,i cant even open my eye..
walao...can feel asl3p lyk dis o??
so kolian la me...haha..but nvm la..i complete my NY shirt mission liao ba..haha
but tmr i hv to wake up early too..
cuz my boy will off day tmr morning & nite..till 13Jan baru start work la..
hehe..ok liao...
i posted my LAME & NO MEANING pic to everyone yooo...
====================
I WAN TO ASK MYSLF,AM I HAPPY ??
======================
ya..I LOVE U..ITs REAL..

*i kip smilin face as i can..I PROMISE*
*i cover all my scar & smile lyk nth..*
*I LIKE DIS*
*u noe? sometime i cry when no body bsid me..*
*who can c thru deeply insid my heart ?? *
*hemmpp...we went to here agan lo..*
*cuz i miss here de spicy mee^^ *

*we sat the WHITE TIGER place oso yooo..*
*wait wait wait...*
*yooo..MEE was served out lo..*
*eat 1st lo....*
*although i order a duper spicy mee oso but dis time i can tahan dis kind of spicy taste oledy o..*
*But my stomach feel a lil beh song after ate dis..*
*hemmpp..owes laosai..sienzz.z.cuz too spicy liao la..*
*after tat,we went to shoppin mall called TUN JUGAH..*
yaya..finally i found my HIGH HEEL SHOE at dis shop liao..*
*I damn happy de la~~~~~~~~~~~~*
*FINALLY i complete my mission vf dis...*
*but i hvnt find my bag de..sienzz..dunno wan buy o not..aizzzzzzz...*
*yoyo..bek home n sl3p lagi lo...*
*i try my all new clothe at home haha..*
*all sui sui one lo....DAMN HAPPY^^ *

PS#
SO LAME IZNT????
+[PAISEH FOR QOO CUZ I DUNNO DIS PHOTO FLAME IS U USED DE ONE..]
[HAHA....^^I WON USE AGAN^O^]+

0 ♥ 幸福 ♥:

Back to Top